Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Enjoying My Life With My ICT Subject

Third grading period is very challenging period in my ICT subject. I learned a lot of things. Inspite of all my mistakes, I have now know what it seems to be the best things to do for my work for it to be as my best masterpiece. Having more about my third grading period, here I can give or share it to you the problems that I met while I'm taking my third grading and also here is the way on how I solve my problem.
Every time I work in the computer, I was worried because I couldn't know what to do. I do not know how I could do my piece in the computer. But anyway, I don't lost hope. I thanked of a way for I to finish my work on time and then no choice I saw my workmate, I asked help from his and then finally I successfully done my work on time. ''Thanks to you my friend.''I said this to my classmate who help me.
Honestly speaking I'm not good enough in using computer that's why every time our teacher gives us work regarding to computer, I couldn't do it on my own. I ask always help from my workmates. By the end of this grading I wish by the next grading I could now know what to do and I wish also that I will learn more about computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment